We warrant that our American-made mattress foundation will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a NON-PRORATED period of 15 years.
Following are the details of the friendliest warranty in the mattress industry:
If your Saatva mattress foundation is deemed defective:
- For the first 2 years of the 15-year non-prorated warranty, The Saatva Company will replace your Saatva mattress foundation with a brand new one at absolutely no charge to you if deemed defective.
- In years 3-15, The Saatva Company will completely repair and re-cover your Saatva mattress foundation. The only charge to you will be transportation costs of $99 each way. Absolutely no other charges.
Separately, and solely at your option, Saatva offers the unprecedented “Fairness Replacement Option” should your foundation be deemed defective.
There are often too many conflicts and arguments between mattress stores and customers as to determining actual defects. Our Fairness Replacement Option completely eliminates the hassle of dealing with warranty issues. Here's how it works:
- In all circumstances, if you are choosing the Fairness Replacement Option, YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR ORIGINAL MATTRESS FOUNDATION. If you choose, instead of us repairing your Saatva mattress foundation: Within years 3 to 5, we will deliver and set up a brand new Saatva mattress foundation for only 40% of the original price you paid. Within years 6 to 10, we will replace your mattress foundation for only 60% of the original price you paid. Within years 11 to 15, we will replace your mattress foundation for only 80% of the original price you paid. A transportation cost of $99 will apply for the delivery of your new mattress foundation. Remember, YOU KEEP YOUR ORIGINAL MATTRESS FOUNDATION, be it for another room in your home, a family member or friend, or to donate to the charity of your choice.
- Fairness Replacement Option may only be used once per customer.
- If you are using a standard frame, the warranty shall be void if the foundation is not supported by a 5 or 6-legged bed frame on queen or larger sizes. Queen and larger size frames must have vertical center support.
- If you have a full or twin size bed, your warranty will be valid with the use of a 4-legged metal frame.
- Warranty does not apply if the mattress foundation has been burned or otherwise abused, damaged, or tampered with.
- Your Saatva warranty is valid only to the original purchaser.
- Consumer must notify The Saatva Company in writing of any warranty claims. For any questions about our warranties, you can reach our friendly sleep guides 24/7 at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 672-2882