We warrant that our American-made luxury mattresses will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a NON-PRORATED period of 15 years.
Following are the details of the friendliest warranty in the mattress industry:
If your Saatva Latex Hybrid mattress is deemed defective:
- For the first 2 years of the 15-year non-prorated warranty, The Saatva Company will replace your mattress with a brand new one at absolutely no charge to you if deemed defective.
- In years 3-15, The Saatva Company will completely repair and re-cover your Saatva mattress. The only charge to you will be transportation costs of $99 each way. Absolutely no other charges.
Separately, and solely at your option, Saatva offers the unprecedented “Fairness Replacement Option” should your bed be deemed defective.
There are often too many conflicts and arguments between mattress stores and customers as to determining actual defects. Our Fairness Replacement Option completely eliminates the hassle of dealing with warranty issues. Here's how it works:
- In all circumstances, if you are choosing the Fairness Replacement Option, YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR ORIGINAL MATTRESS.
If you choose, instead of us repairing your Saatva mattress:
Within years 3 to 5, we will deliver and set up a brand new Saatva mattress for only 40% of the original price you paid.
Within years 6 to 10, we will replace your mattress for only 60% of the original price you paid.
Within years 11 to 15, we will replace your mattress for only 80% of the original price you paid.
A transportation cost of $99 will apply for the delivery of your new mattress.
Remember, YOU KEEP YOUR ORIGINAL MATTRESS, be it for another room in your home, a family member or friend, or to donate to the charity of your choice.
- Fairness Replacement Option may only be used once per customer.
- Your warranty will remain valid if the mattress has been used on a platform bed with either a solid surface or slats spaced less than 4" apart and a center support for queen and larger sizes.
- Your warranty will remain valid if the mattress is used on an adjustable base.
- If you are using a standard frame, the warranty shall be void if the foundation is not supported by a 5 or 6-legged bed frame on queen or larger sizes. Queen and larger size frames must have vertical center support.
- If you have a full or twin size bed, your warranty will be valid with the use of a 4-legged metal frame.
- Warranty does not apply if mattress has been burned or otherwise abused, damaged, or tampered with.
- Your Saatva warranty is valid only to the original purchaser.
- In order to provide the most optimum sleep comfort, this premium product contains only the finest quality materials. As with all premium sleep products, certain body impressions and adaptations will take place as your mattress adjusts to your particular body shape. This is to be expected and is part of the performance of your mattress. Body impressions greater than 1" are covered by the warranty.
- Consumer must notify The Saatva Company in writing of any warranty claims. For any questions about our warranties, you can reach our friendly sleep guides 24/7 at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or (877) 672-2882